Auburn Public Schools is looking for a qualified professional to serve as the Site Coordinator for the DOGS Academy After School Program.
- The Site Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of The After School Program.
- Site Coordinator will work closely with the Program Director to ensure the necessary program data is obtained and archived, and daily lessons are planned for the students.
- Site Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring the program’s space is ready for the students to arrive each day, and closed at the end of each day’s programming.
- Other duties as assigned will also be required.
- The After-School Site Coordinator must provide the participants with a leadership role, and be a positive role-model.
- After-School Work Hours will be from 3pm-6pm Monday-Friday with the occasional need to work during Late Starts and Early Out days.
SITE COORDINATOR MUST HAVE 2+YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN LEADING GROUP ACTIVITIES. There is also an option to work additional hours as a Part-Time Para-Educator with Auburn Public Schools. Current Paras are encouraged to apply! Please contact Tyson Wessels at 402-274-4830 and SEND YOUR RESUME to email@example.com.