- Kudrna, Kristin
Business: 402-274-4328 ext 305
School Counseling Department
Register for ACT Tests- ACT tests are given at Auburn High School for 6 National test dates and in April each year for the Nebraska State ACT Test. To register for an ACT National test date, please visit the website: www.act.org ACT Registration Students will need to create a user name and password!
Future College Students: See Mrs Kudrna for help with application, sending transcripts and ACT Scores.
- Drop & Add Guidelines
- First Gen Support - Are you the first to attend college in your family? Click here to read about extra support you can receive on your college campus
- Help With FAFSA.docx - Help with the FAFSA forms for college-bound students.
- Test Taking Tips .docx Test Taking Tips
- Test Taking Tips
- Career Assessment Links for students
- Anti-Bullying Website
- Nebraska State College’s Scholarships
- Register for ACT Tests
- Southeast Comm College
- Stress Beaters??
- **The Time You Have-in jelly beans**
- United States Job Corps
- University of Neb-Kearney
- University of Neb-Lincoln
- University of Neb-Omaha
- Love is…..Respect
- Online College courses from UNL
- Online College courses from Peru State
Local Scholarship packets will be handed out to seniors each January. A great place to start looking for scholarships that match your talents, abilities and needs is at EducationQuest. See www.educationquest.org and begin ScholarshipQuest using their website tools. Most scholarships require 2-3 adult recommenders!
State and National Scholarships- see #article# below
College specific scholarships can be found at the following sites:
For those who with a 3.3 GPA + and meet Federal Pell Grant eligibility; Forms due by January each year.
The Susan Thompson Buffett scholarship is open to Nebraska students who have at least a 2.5 GPA and will attend a 2 yr or 4 yr college in Nebraska. See online app. Application opens online on Nov 1 each year