- NFHS Website Use for Concussion Certification and other Coaching/Parenting of Athlete techniques
- Parents Information on Concussions
- Procedure for Parents after notification of Athlete’s Concussion What adults can do to prepare for Athlete’s medical appointment
- Symptoms of a Concussion Written by the staff of the Mayo Clinic
- What are the Risks posed by an Athlete Sustaining a Concussion
- What is IMPact Testing Go to this Link to know more.
Neurocognitive Baseline Concussion Testing is testing under normal conditions before injury. This is neither intelligence or achievement testing. After an injury to the head occurs Doctors can re-administer this test to see if an Athlete’s Mental abilities have returned to normal; therefore, it is another tool Doctors can use to make an educated decision before allowing an athlete to return to play.